- High heat retention of cast iron grids means there is no waiting for the grill to recover to cooking temperature
- Hinging interlocked elements and integral water bath makes cleaning easier
- Integral splashguard with water funnel enables refilling of tank without cooling the cooking grid
- Water bath provides humidity, keeping food succulent and reducing shrinkage
- High-temperature safety cut out for protection if water bath runs dry
- Dimensions: H387 x W600 x D600mm
- Cooking Area: 465 x 400mm
- Power: 8kw
- Weight: 30kg
The Lincat CG6 is a compact, powerful and incredible quality natural gas powered chargrill designed for speedy cooking and maximum output.
Producing the authentic taste of chargrilled food, this compact unit is capable of cooking 90 x 4oz (115g) burgers or 70 x 8oz (225g) medium steaks per hour.
Not only capable of producing just steaks and burgers, the 465mm x 400mm cooking area leaves plenty of room for cooking more than just raw meats, whilst the grill also includes a water bath that provides humidity and keeps food moist and succulent without any excessive drying out or shrinkage.
This water bath includes a drainage tap at the front, whilst a water funnel allows filling of the water bath without having to cool the cooking grid.
A high-temperature safety cut out will enable itself if the water bath happens to run dry, which protects the inner working parts and heating elements, which increase unit longevity.
Designed for usage on counter tops the CG6 has nitrile feat that provides a sturdy base and stops the unit from slipping on smooth counters or worktops.
Compact, efficient and affordable, this is a perfect addition for a catering business looking to offer quality chargrilled food without a high-scale output requirement.
Lincat Silverline 600 CG6-N Gas Chargrill
- Brand: LINCAT
- Product Code: CG6-N
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £826.20